This diner was built by the Worcester Lunch Car Company. It didn't have to travel far from its source factory to its final destination! It's a 24-seat diner and has been owned by the Evangelista family for three generations. When they first bought it in 1956 there were just a few restaurants in the area. Now the entire street is wall-to-wall restaurant!
This one is grey with red letters. The red letters almost have a Red Sox logo feel to them. The bar inside definitely has a sports theme. The diner has no booths - just counters and stools. The grey building wraps around it.
They are well known for their tasty Italian food. When we ate here we all enjoyed our meals immensely!
This first photo is from a night shoot.
The rest were taken midday. This first one shows the Boulevard Diner right across the street. Pretty amazing, two classic 1936 diners that close to each other!
Diners in Massachusetts